This Easter Garden Cake is too cute to not make
This oreo "dirt" inspired dessert is as cute as it is delicious!
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8 oz. bar cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container Cool Whip or 16 oz. whipping cream
- 2 3.4 oz boxes instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Easter candy PEEP bunnies, edible grass, candy Easter eggs
- Crush 2/3 package of Oreos and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with the reserve crushed Oreos. Let set for a few hours and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, top with bunny Peeps, edible grass and Candy Easter Eggs.
< Go Back