This Mother's Day, give mom the virtual celebration she deserves
Social distancing practices may have eliminated in-person celebrations, but it does not mean we can’t celebrate holidays with friends and family. With Mother’s day coming up, it is even more imperative we celebrate all the moms who wear multiple hats to support their family. From chef, to homeschool teacher and everything in-between, a mother’s love is what keeps us going during tough times.
Whether you are isolating with mom or not, here are some creative ways you can celebrate Mother’s Day virtually:
- Create a Happy Mother’s Day Video. Get everyone in the family to submit a short video wishing mom a Happy Mother’s Day and why they are thankful for her.
- Surprise Her with Brunch. Surprise mom by having her favorite brunch spot deliver to her doorstep and call in to join her.
- Virtual Paint Night. From ordering paint by the number kits, to watching DIY YouTube videos, set up a virtual chat and show off your artistic side with mom.
- Create a Playlist. Show mom how much she means to you with music. Whether it’s a song from her favorite artists or a song that reminds you of her, she can play this Mother Day playlist anytime.
- At-Home Spa Day. Give your mom the day off she deserves with an at-home spa day. Utilizing online shopping, create the ultimate spa package and have it delivered to her door. From a fluffy bathrobe, to soothing face masks, she can enjoy her day pampering at home.
< Go Back